The PowerBox simplifies the cable mess, and provides clean, edundant, distributed power. Its video buffer ensures that each of the connected devices receives a clean PAL/NTSC signal, with correct video level specifications. For video sources which are slightly out of spec, an internal trimmer allows the level to be corrected.
- Two redundant power inputs
- Four filtered power outputs
- One A/V Input
- Four buffered A/V Outputs
- No clumsy Phono/Cinch connectors, 3.5mm 4-Pole jacks used for all A/V signals
- Built-in low-voltage alarm (with programmable threshold)
- Total maximum combined power output summed over all DC outputs is 40W
- Maximum current draw from one DC output is 1.5A
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SimTechFPV users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.