- >-90dBm typical sensitivity, NexWaveRF module technology
- Frequencies : 5740MHz, 5760MHz, 5780MHz, 5800MHz, 5820MHz, 5840MHz, 5860MHz (all within the legal ISM band), plus 32 channel mode supporting most other 5.8GHz frequencies used for FPV.
- Triple buffered A/V outputs (one combined with the groundstation connector)
- Single Cable Groundstation Connection (Power, Audio, Video, Control/Data)
- 6-16V DC supply voltage (2.1mm plug, center pin positive)
- High Bandwidth Stereo Audio
- Ships with 3dBi 5.8GHz SMA male omnidirectional antenna
- Single A/V and power cable supplied in the box
32 Channel Support:
Version 4 of the Uno5800 introduces 32 channel support. Four bands are fully supported, including the standard ‘Airwave’ band used for all ImmersionRC and FatShark 5.8GHz transmitters to date.
All other common 5.8GHz FPV frequencies are also fully supported, including Boscam, Team Black Sheep, DJI, etc
To eliminate the range-reducing effects of co-located UHF, or 2.4GHz uplinks, the Uno5800 is equipped with a high-performance RF filter.
The ownership, use and operation of FPV radio equipment (such as UHF long range systems or video transmission equipment), which are technically considered to be RF devices, may require a license and some countries may forbid its use or ownership entirely. In many countries you will need an amateur radio license in order to operate FPV radio equipment. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of products you purchase from SimTechFPV meet the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase products from SimTechFPV if you are unsure of your government's requirements or are not able to comply with them. SimTechFPV cannot be held responsible for your actions under any circumstance, including but not limited to if you use products purchased from SimTechFPV in violation of your government's regulations.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SimTechFPV users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.